ABOUT TECHNO VALVES
TECHNO was originally established in Erie, Penn., under the name Techno Corp. in 1952.
The company originally supplied the petrochemical, chemical and industrial markets with check valves, blowers, compressors and dryers, but eventually branched out to serve paper mill instillations, power plant instillations, and sewage, water and waste treatment. Techno Corp.'s metal-hinged check valves also were used in the power; utility; mining; steel; pulp and paper; chemical plants; petroleum/refinery; and HVAC/WWTP industries.
Today, the products within the TECHNO product line offer consumers a wide range of options and variability to meet their specific needs.